Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Out in the Yard


Hose Post from Mini Manor Blog - great idea for several places in the yard. I love a clean and organized look. I think I should make one of these ..., or two of these ..., maybe even three!



-----


 This is a great place for out in the yard.  Wouldn't any child love this Queenslander play area seen at CubbyKraft  (FYI - there is a similar, but smaller one, called Redwood that's fun too.  But, don't stop there, because there are many different play areas - all sizes and styles and fun. Inspiring fun!  All at Australian Cubby Houses



-----

I like this look from 123 Home Improvement

-----

Lovely!  I like it all, but saved the look mostly for the floor/ground
From Gypsy Purple Home



-----

A few weeks ago a Pinterest Weekly email shared a Garden Board that had a few photos that attracted my attention.
I love this look -
the old wood, the blue door, the twigs and twines and autumn colored leaves, the wood above the entrance that reads Tangled Garden, the brick entrance flooring ...,
found here




-----
I love this raised bed garden wonderfully wrapped with a fence and building.
found here




-----

I have some raised garden beds in my backyard.  I've thought about putting a fence in the back to separate the equipment yard from the garden, but I figure that will just give one more place for weeds to collect or something to break down and need repair, so I haven't done it.  We do have an awesome strawberry box/fence in front of the garden and I love it.  Part of the strawberry box and the garden boxes can be seen in this post.  Maybe someday when our yard is a bit cleaner I can post another photo of that area.


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...