Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Out in the Yard


Hose Post from Mini Manor Blog - great idea for several places in the yard. I love a clean and organized look. I think I should make one of these ..., or two of these ..., maybe even three!



-----

This rake rack holding old garden tools is fun.
From Turnstyle Vogue

rake for garden tools

and this cute g r o w is from there too.

grow

-----

 This is a great place for out in the yard.  Wouldn't any child love this Queenslander play area seen at CubbyKraft  (FYI - there is a similar, but smaller one, called Redwood that's fun too.  But, don't stop there, because there are many different play areas - all sizes and styles and fun. Inspiring fun!  All at Australian Cubby Houses

Pinned Image

-----

I like this look from 123 Home Improvement

 
-----

Lovely!  I like it all, but saved the look mostly for the floor/ground
From Gypsy Purple Home



-----

A few weeks ago a Pinterest Weekly email shared a Garden Board that had a few photos that attracted my attention.
 
I love this look -
the old wood, the blue door, the twigs and twines and autumn colored leaves, the wood above the entrance that reads Tangled Garden, the brick entrance flooring ...,
found here

Pinned Image

-----
I love this raised bed garden wonderfully wrapped with a fence and building.
found here


Pinned Image

-----

I have some raised garden beds in my backyard.  I've thought about putting a fence in the back to separate the equipment yard from the garden, but I figure that will just give one more place for weeds to collect or something to break down and need repair, so I haven't done it.  We do have an awesome strawberry box/fence in front of the garden and I love it.  Part of the strawberry box and the garden boxes can be seen in this post.  Maybe someday when our yard is a bit cleaner I can post another photo of that area.

-----

Here is another area with great garden boxes.  I love that they won't rot and break away.
From Springs Preserve

Botanical Gardens

-----
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...