Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love the Color Combo - Pink and Gold

Stuff I'm lovin'

This pink and gold backdrop from Style Me Pretty is very nice.
I'm not sure what the white is, but the close up is a really pretty look.
I was kinda into this color combinations last year about this time - remember this post, and this one, and others, when I was focused on decorating for a Valentine Dinner Party.  This backdrop lets me know that I still love those colors together. 

Pink and Gold
So sweet together!




---

That color combo is still great in tassels too, like this one from The TomKat Studio, where we find a great photo tutorial.





---

Just look at this awesome paper collection as seen at  Pink Pearl Studio



---

One might think that I decorate a room or area in my house in pink and gold, but I confess, I do not.  A house that grows up with mostly boys doesn't do much pink and gold, and I couldn't make it my main living area, because it's just too much pink and gold.  I don't really want to live in it, just enjoy loving it.



... look at this chair, with a bit more bold color, from Icing Designs




... the post with the chair is titled Inspired by Pink and Gold and has several other lovely photos too,
I'd love to eat one of these cookies, but mostly I'd love to just let this plate of cookies set on a counter in my kitchen ... just to admire.  Well, maybe if I tasted them my decor wouldn't last that long.



I love the goldware (or do we say gold silverware?) tied with a velour ribbon and paired with beautiful pink and gold bulbs.


Lovely combos!

---

I could get away with this in a room and no one would complain.
From Sassy Pillows



---

I had only one opportunity to make a pink nursery ..., but I never did create a nursery for any of my 9 children and I surely didn't have a room to do this with when number eight was born to wear pink (for a few months anyway).
This is a lovely nursery from Lil Sugar, and would have been a great one to create, if I was to create one.  She is not in favor of pink and would not appreciate this room today (many years after the nursery stage).




or here is a pink and gold nursery from The Pink Porch
(there are several other pink and gold photos on that post, I even saw the pillow I posted above)



---

I'd love to decorate for Christmas with pink and gold - like this decor from Diana Galian Design - the post title is I'm Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas  - works for me!  But it would have to be a second tree or room because I kinda need the traditional Christmas colors to help me really feel the Christmas mood. 




Here is another arrangement using pink, but not only pink, it's a lovely blue and pink - from here.





Okay, I shifted a bit and went blue instead of gold, but let me turn back to the gold now, because even as lovely as the blue and pink is, I'm really into the pink and gold at the moment ...

My pink and gold Christmas would continue with looks like this stocking from  Betsy and Bess



and this tree from Shabby Chic Treasures (but maybe with a touch more gold).



---

This wedding cake is beautiful in pink and gold over the white background.
from Emaline Bride



---

Here is a beautiful color palette from Zenadia Design




---

Connie, from Living Beautifully, often posts photos in pink, like this



and many include gold, like this



I love her blog.

---

And how about this chandelier from Gypsy Purple Home - lovely!


---

At times, nature still makes a perfect pallet for pink and gold, like this photo from Fine Art America



---

What a lovely feel to be saturated in pink and gold for a few moments.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  If you spent time lookin', I hope you enjoyed it too.

Happy Day to all!


SaveSave
SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...