Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Lovely Attraction

For some reason I have been attracted to the pink and gold color pallet lately.
I have posted some pink and gold in earlier posts,
HERE, HERE and HERE,
but I've seen a few more and really love that look.


Beautiful Glistening Pink from Zenadia Design



Sweet favors from I Do ... One Day!



From Sweet Designs



Check out Martha Stewart for a pink and gold gallery



A pink and gold table setting from The Enchanted Home



Streamer Garland from Brown Eyed Belle



This is sold, but lovely to look at - a pink and gold Damask Throw Pillow from Etsy



There is a great pink and gold Lady's Vanity but I couldn't copy the photo for my post. If you are into pink and gold, this could be your favorite - click on the link to view it.


And lastly, a beautiful pink and gold sky from flickr (Isn't it beautiful!)



I wonder what colors I'll be attracted to next? I can't hold on to pink and gold forever. A GREEN season is coming up - will that catch my eye?

Maybe I'll drop the pink and keep the gold ...
Just look at this gorgeous cake!
Pink would be beautiful with it, but so would a number of other colors.
I'd love to really see this cake ... not just a picture of it.
From Diva Entertains (There is a pink and gold cake on that post too.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...