Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pretty in Pink

luvya sign from Etsy


Paint the inside of your cabinets to add color to your room. I couldn't find this photo site again, but did find a site with some info about painting inside your cabinets. Laura Casey Interiors

And, just found this at My Old Country House. It shows the pink with white exterior.

(When I re-do my kitchen I'm painting the inside of my pie safe and pickle cupboard. Someday!)

Pink Party at We Heart It


Wedding Paper Divas


Emmaline Bride


I loved wax seals as a youth and I still think they are awesome. Etsy

More Sealing Wax info at Nostalgic Impressions


Carnation Flower Wall from Emmaline Bride



Pink Tulle Room Scout


Look Mom! No Helium! The Pleated Poppy


Small and Simply Beautiful. Poppies and Posies


These pink plates on a white tier are so pretty...a look I found when I forgot to record where I found them. I'll report later if I find them.


Pink Layer Cake Call Me Cupcake


The recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Bars is found at K&K Test Kitchen.


Cotton Candy on Pinterest. And there is a How To for the stand at Martha Stewart


Pink Drinks...mmmm good! Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...