Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Tables

The table and what's on it has so much to do with how we feel in a room or space.
Here are a few things that intrique me.

Such a cute table skirt. I've been wanting to add some color to my family room, and this would do it. BHG


A place to sit and some places to stand (in background)Style Me Pretty


This Look Really Appeals To Me! Green Wedding Shoes


This burlap and ribbon table runner is awesome! The colors and the styles...it's such a great look. From Emmaline Bride.


Ruffled burlap table cover - at French Country Cottage


And here is a bedskirt used as a table cloth

and another at the same site

I love using quilts for table coverings. Here is my puzzle/game table with a yellow quilt on it.


I think the photo in the Tea and Scones post uses a quilt on their table.


I like assorted chairs and this photo includes assorted tables. I really like this.

(I'll keep trying to find the site from where I saved these photos)
These are a colorful addition to the back yard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...