Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts!

I like the shadow shape this ring makes in the book -
image from here
 
 
notice that the page on the left is a def of love and lovable - that is cool too.

... just some of the
Stuff I'm lovin'
this month ...,

and ...,

it is perfect for this Valentine holiday season ...,

 and ...,

for today

our 33rd Wedding Anniversary!

I'm lovin' that my husband is still my best friend!

My heart is still his, and his heart is still mine!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...