Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yarn and Pom Decor

This fun look adds warmth to the occasion.  I love this look from Ruffled, but don't need to save it for a wedding. It could be great decor for several occasions and/or seasonal gatherings. 

The yarn and pom door is so fun ...

yarn wedding backdrop

The covered big balls are awesome...

knitted blanket poufs

The yarn pom garland wrapped around the silverware is awesome ...

yarn wedding ideas

The pom hanging on the wall and the large pom rug are awesome ...

yarn wedding ideas

The table covering, yarn wrapped heart, and scattered poms are awesome ...

yarn wedding cake topper

There are more photos on their site, take a look to see them all ..., they are awesome.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...