Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Cocomotion!

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for, simply because it makes hot chocolate ..., in a simple way.

Cocomotion, by Mr. Coffee ...
At the touch of a button, it mixes and heats hot chocolate for you ...


... and I love hot chocolate to help warm me up on a cold day.
Tis the Season!


These were very hard to find, but eventually (a year after I wanted them) I did find them (on Amazon of course) and gave them to our married children for Christmas, maybe last year or???  My memory doesn't serve me well sometimes. ;)   If you can find them at Wal-Mart they are supposed to be cheaper there ... if they ever have them in stock.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...