Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall and Halloween Foods

Cream Cheese filled muffins - sounds good huh!

---

Frankenstein Cake - so adorable - from Bird On A Cake


---

Find a recipe for these cute little Monster Cookies at The Idea Room



---

Try a monster smoothie :) like this from Better Homes and Gardens
(several other Halloween drink ideas are there too)



---
 Roasted Butternut Squash from HERE


---

I didn't see a recipe for this, but it's a great fall look, using an apple as an ice cream cup and pooring caramel syrup over the top.  I'll bet some chopped nuts would be great sprinkled on it too.
From HERE



---

Don't forget the pretzel sticks in Halloween colors, like these from Our Best Bites
(many other Halloween treats can be found on that same post)



---

And how about a haunted house?  From Food Chics



---



SaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...