Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Power Behind Us, The Future, ...

 
"The nicest thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

Unknown author, quote from HERE
 
 
 
 
(Images are something I found a couple years ago.)


 "Strength comes not from frantic activity
but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light.
It comes from placing our attention and efforts on the basics of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It comes from paying attention
to the divine things that matter most."
 –Dieter F. Uchtdorf  Full message HERE



“The future depends
on what you do today.”
Mahatma Gandhi


and remember this ...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...