Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Decisions Determine Destiny

 
To make decisions wisely, courage is needed—the courage to say no, the courage to say yes. I plead with you to make a determination right now not to deviate from the path which will lead to our goal: eternal life with our Father in Heaven.
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
Image from Spiritually Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~

“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!


~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
You can know the right decisions to make each day through constant, sincere prayer.
 
Full message HERE
 
 
 
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...