Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Book or Other?

Guest Books are a great part of the wedding or gathering, and we don't ever want to do away with them, or without some way of signing in.
There are so many clever ways to sign in now days.
I love the guest book with photos and some simple history - like those created at Heritage Makers
I will admit it is a bit spendy, but I haven't found a better place to create your own style for a wedding guest book.  They have so many options and are awesome.

Personal photo

Here are some that I have made in the past:
Thomas and Dana
Skyler and Lisa
Michael and Tawnee

Guest books are not the only thing you can create there ... check it out.
-----
But, if guest books aren't really what you are looking for ...
Here are a few ideas that I love.

Maybe a framed photo where guests sign the mat around the photo. Like this one here
Personal photo
-----

How about plates to sign? Like these from Martha Stewart
Are they Guest Plates?
-----

Beantown Bride shares an idea that each guest could sign a rock and put it in a bowl (or jar) for display - great fun!

Some call them wishing stones
-----

Or sign game or puzzle pieces, like these Jenga blocks. Great fun from Once Wed
-----

How about a calendar like this from Martha Stewart Weddings, where everyone finds their birthday and signs their name?  A great way to remember friends in the future.
-----

Sign index cards or the like, and put them inside beautiful boxes like this from Heart Handmade
-----

Or sign wooden hearts to put into a box like these from Art Fire
-----

Speaking of hearts ... I love these hearts from Calluna Events
-----

Maybe a guest quilt like this one from Wedding By Color.  I love this idea!!!
If you have some great ideas for guest sign ins then please drop me a note (and a photo) - I'd love to see them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...