Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Fun Gypsy Look!

When I saw this look from Once Wed it really caught my eye. This look appeals to me.
Just look at the pillows, cushions, colors, the wagon, the throws, the fun ... !


I have always loved the look of a gypsy wagon. 
I think I could park one in my yard and enjoy it forever. 

Maybe it could sit behind a field of wildflowers like this one from Amateur Gardening

Okay, back to Once Wed
This collection of silver is pretty awesome too.
The chest behind it is unique and not necessarily my favorite, but the idea of it is great.


The pillows, the gypsy wagon, and this chest and silver all combine to create a great atmosphere.

-----

After finding the look above, I saw this look ... another piece of lovely that I could park in my yard and enjoy forever.
I don't understand a thing this site says, but the photo comes from HERE
(actually there is a translate button so I did understand a little bit)


I wonder if this is the side view?

-----

Here is a cute little look - from Julie Rose Sews
she has a few other great campers on that post.


-----

This reminds me of an earlier post - HERE - I've wished for a vintage camper ever since that post ... do wishes really come true? Maybe some day when I have more time to waste. :)

-----
My calendar has this quote -


So, sitting out in the yard in one of these little gypsy wagons or a vintage camper wouldn't be wasted time huh?!?!?!?!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...