Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

BabbaBox & Kiwi Crate


BabbaBox from BabbaCo.
Does anyone do this?

I'm very intrigued by it. I've seen once before, but most recently reminded as I saw it at NoBiggie.

(UPDATE: photo/link no longer available, but keep trying just in case it comes back)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

-----

The same day, I found this similar product - Kiwi Crate at Tip Junkie
I checked their site and they have a three month subscription offer - I love that for the summer months.






Now I'd like to hear about Kiwi Crate and compare the two.  Anybody use these?
I love the books in the first one, but the second looks like it has great stuff too.

(maybe there are more things out there like this????)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...