Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bulbs of Beauty


Isn't this bulb collection beautiful. Bulbs of Pomegranate from Komali Nunna




And pretty jars of pomegranate jelly sit beside the tree tier of fruit and berries.



-----

That really wasn't the type of bulb I was meaning to post about, however, it is lovely and I couldn't leave it out.

I was really creating this post for Christmas bulbs - for these next couple pages I found in my paper files.
 
These are fun to remember and to help me create a look of my own.
 
A cluster of vintage bulbs.
 
 
 
Lovely hung shapely shiney brights.
(Is there a noun in there?)
 
this page comes from a Real Simple December 2007 magazine

-----

Putting bulbs in a vase?  Maybe this idea can help!
From Dandelions and Dust Bunnies


 
----- 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...