Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Party Time Ideas

 Cute ideas from Anna and Blue Paperie

~~~~~~~~~~

Cute ideas from The Finer Things
I especially like the napkin wraps ... well, and the blue bottle and jars.


~~~~~~~~~~
And this sweet backdrop from Sweet Designs


Here is a close up of those cute jars of cheese cake seen on the front right side of the above table, and also some cute little jars of jelly beans (I don't see them anywhere on the above table, but they are from the same post).  So sweet!

~~~~~~~~~~
The tables here are so fun! I love how the different shapes are lined up together with different color cloths on them. What a great way to celebrate a fun occasion. I also love the benches and chairs at each - covered in color as well. What a lovely tea party.
Picture from SnowyBliss
~~~~~~~~~~

Another great Alice in Wonderland look at Tip Junkie Party - well, I found it there, but I think she gets the look from Little Miss Momma. I love the assorted chairs. 


~~~~~~~~~~

Tip Junkie Party has a lot of party ideas, including a wonderful post of 45 Outrageous Disney Parties, from which the above photo of Alice in Wonderland came from.

~~~~~~~~~~

Boa on a candlestick - from Cakes, Mudpies, and Other Fun Crumbs

In the info given for this ballarina party she shares where she gets an inexpensive tutu for each of the little guests.  If you need a tutu or two then go to Halo Haven and check out their collection.  You'll find more than a tutu or two, they have a lot of items you might like to check out.

Wow, next day, not even looking for one - just checking my Reader, I found this boa on a candlestick -


~~~~~~~~~~

Some of the cutest party poms from Ella Jane Crafts Etsy Shop -  I'm thinking they should be too hard to make ...



I found them first on Pamela Smerker Designs  looking like this -


~~~~~~~~~~

Such a cute look - wooden spoons individualized with each persons name stamped on them.


~~~~~~~~~~

This table cloth is quite similar to ruffled table cloths I've posted before, but the color of this one adds so much to their party look.  It's bright and cheery without the cheap look of plastic.  (Don't get me wrong, I do like plastic, and use it on occasion, but this is a great look.) From Kara's Party Ideas


~~~~~~~~~~

This photo from Kiwi Crate has a cute crinkle-y garland in the background.
They have a shop and a blog full of activities for kids.


~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, the party is over ... or at least this party post is at an end.  Have a good one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...