Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A "Lush" Backdrop

I love the hanging tassel-like garland. I don't know what to really call it, but when reading the article they referred to this one this way -  "lush, gorgeous fabric hangings"
They do add a beautiful "lush" look for sure. 
This look is found at a California Barn Wedding shown on Green Wedding Shoes. 
First - the look of the whole wall ...

Then a close up, side view...


And then a close up, a bit more straight on (and a view of a bouquet) ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...