Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bandana Table Cloths

How was your Friday the 13th
Mine was a busy one, and I feel pretty good about what I got accomplished.
For a couple weeks now I've needed to deep clean two bedrooms - the boys rooms - since we moved one boy out and needed to do some rearranging after that.
Yesterday was that day - and both rooms got completed, except for some bedding that needs purchased because we moved two twin beds together to make one large bed - that gives us so much more floorspace ... yea!
I decided not to show any photos of the rooms - it's a privacy thing at the moment - just doesn't feel right today.

But ...
That wasn't all I got accomplished on Friday the 13th ...

Since last years family reunion I was supposed to make two bandanna tablecloths.  They are to be used for this years family reunion ... and it's coming up soon.
I finally got that done!  WooHoo!  Happy Day!  No more worrying about that!
Here they are -


I just sewed each together, one row at a time and then sewed the rows together. Bandannas are a hard thing, because they are not exactly square. Tricky little buggers!  
The colors are not laid out the same on each cloth, but I can see now that they are somewhat similar - three of the four center colors are the same in each. 
Not wanting to have to iron the seams each time they are washed I decided to zigzag the seams down so it did take me awhile. 
I am pleased with the way they turned out - not professional at all, but they are still good.  

I got a few things checked off my list. That makes me feel more lucky than unlucky on that Friday the 13th!
Okay, I do have a long list, so I'd better keep moving ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...