Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snowmen on Parade

The Cutest Snowman - Up Side Down Fun!
From People’s Postcode Lottery


Nutterbutter Snowmen My Pretty Purse


Oreo Pops from The Idea Room


2x4 Snowman Under My Umbrella


String / Yarn Snowmen French Press Knits


Crunchy The Snowman Pretzel Sticks DIY from Family Fun


Powdered Donut Snowman DIY from The Idea Room


Bucket of Snowmen from Flickr


Melted Snowman cookies from Crazy Domestic



Well, it does take snow flakes to make snow men! From Bugs and Fishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...