Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Grateful Heart - FAMILY

Why don't we spell grateful like this: greatful? I keep trying to! Silly!
Anyway, I do feel full of gratitude for so many great things. I am going to try to post daily about something I am grateful for (this month) and include some Quotes, DIY, (or anything else) about the one thing I post about each day. These posts will be labeled as A Grateful Heart!
They could be considered What Matters Most, but will be listed under just the one label.

I encourage anyone and everyone to join me in this effort! Comment or email mystuffroom@gmail.com and share the things that you are grateful for.

Have a great ThanksGiving month!

I am Grateful for my FAMILY!

"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of Jesus Christ."

THE FAMILY IS CENTRAL TO GOD'S PLAN

The site above is a great site to view for Inspiration and Encouragement. Great short video segments too.
The following are just a few fun things I found about FAMILY, and share here.

From Find Free Graphics



DIY for this sign at Keen Inspirations & Creations



Blocks Kit available at Super Saturday Craft Kits



Great family photo idea from Idea from Sweetie Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...