Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Smoothie Bar

PICK A COLOR! or PICK A FLAVOR! or BOTH!

Gimme Some Oven


PINK & YELLOW / Chef Mommy


PINK / Sweet Tart Smoothie Colourful Palete


PURPLE / Wild Blueberry Colourful Palete


BLUE / Breakfast Smoothie (blueberry flavor) Kaotic Kitchen


GREEN / Green Monster (spinach is the green color here) Pennies on a Platter


ORANGE / Grade A Smoothie (peach is the flavor and color here) Babble


WHITE / Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Make and Takes


I don't know why the recipe WHITE and YELLOW are different, it looks like the same recipe to me.

YELLOW / Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Gimmee Some Oven


BROWN / Nutella Banana recipe from Tasty Kitchen


Hip Hip Hooray



Another site with a few colorful smoothie recipes Glitter Guide
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...