Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Scrumptious Halloween Bites

I saw these treats on Pinterest

I have made something similar. I use Rolos and pecans...I call them Pretzel Turtles. Ymmm!

(Image from my recipe folder / cards I make for my sons and daughters, using heritagemakers.com)
I tried the hugs and candy corn. They don't need as much time in the oven. I think 3 1/2 minutes max. The hug gets too soft. I didn't push the candy corn down at all, it just sunk right into it. They are good, but the Turtles are still my favorite.


I have also seen the Rolo candy with M&M candies (tried them and don't think I'll do them again) -

(another online image)


Okay, still in the theme of pretzels, chocolate, and Halloween...I saw these cute creatures too.

This idea comes from The Idea Room.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...