Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Candy Corn

Candy corn candies are so sweet that I don't eat very many of them. But they are so cute that I buy them every Fall season. I have however, found that if I paired the candy corn with almonds they actually invite me to eat them. Two almonds to one corn is about the ratio I like.



I wonder...I really like chocolate...what if I made a bark with those ingredients. WA-LA! Is this Almond Corn Bark?



Um! Well, too much sweet. Needs more almonds. But, it does make a nice Halloween colored treat, and if you like sweet, you might like it.
As For Me? I'll just make it a trail mix to get the right amount of each...



Or more likely, I will just stick to the corn and almond.


Speaking of bark, this is one of my favorites -
Craisin Pistachio Bark. Mmmmmm Good! The colors and flavors are great for the fall or winter.



Or trail mix of the same ingredients -



(all photos in this post are my own)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...