Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Miscellaneous Decor

Not sure what I like best about this, but there are many great ideas. Style Me Pretty


Are these...or could these be apple bins? Ruffled


Stumps Decor Green Wedding Shoes


Stumps, bottles, flowers. Ruffled


More stumps with candles. Ruffled


More stumps for centerpieces. Style Me Pretty



Paper Flowers. They would make nice garland, or hanging on ribbons from a ceiling or rope, or on fence. Just scattered on tables would look good too. Green Wedding Shoes


Posts with clothes line could display family heirlooms. Doilies and flowers are lovely, just like the wedding they "spoke" at. Green Wedding Shoes.


Wood, post, flowers, bottles ... it's all good. Green Wedding Shoes


I like this vinyl on wood

I also like the tags or cards here too, both photos from Green Wedding Shoes


Books tell a message in an unusual way. Ruffled
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...