Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crackle Finish

Crackle Finish With Elmers Glue Link
There is tutorial and more photos at the link above.

Elmers Link
How do I use Elmer's to create the painted crackle effect or antique look on furniture or crafts?

Just follow this recipe:
1.Paint the object or furniture with an acrylic craft paint. Let dry.
2.Cover the paint with a coat of Elmer's Glue-All glue.
3.While still wet, paint on another coat of a different color of acrylic paint. The painted item will begin to crackle as it dries.
4.When dry, cover with another coat of the Elmer's Glue-All as a sealer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...