Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 26, 2011

An Occasion to Party in Pink!

Family and Friends gathered for a special day to celebrate the birth of our granddaughter. Babies are a special reason to celebrate. I wanted to use only what I already have for the table decor, not purchasing anything new.
I started pulling things from every room in the house to set up the centerpieces, trying to keep in a pink color scheme as much as possible. I don't have a lot of pink, but it did remain feminine.
I used flowers from past weddings and anniversary celebrations, odds and ends like my daughters pink piggy bank that was stuffed in storage, cloth napkins and pieces of fabric, and...well, the photos show what I used. So many times I purchase something thinking I'll use it sometime, and that is exactly what happened with the baby bottles and the tiny pearl candies. I've had those baby bottles for years and the candy was purchased in case I might want to use it somewhere in the last wedding our family had (we didn't, so it worked perfect for this occasion).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...