Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Good Works of Irena Sendler

I found this story at Living Beautifully
It's worth spreading around.
 
Irena Sendler is one special person.
 
 
 
 
Just look at that sweet face - doesn't she look like a sweet old woman (I say that with much respect) -
What a beautiful smile!
 
There is certainly a happiness that comes from helping others - it looks to me like she found that happiness.
She earned and deserved it with her brave and courageous acts of kindness. 
 
There is surely a special place in heaven for her!
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...