Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Down to Find Something

REMEMBER THIS -
("Sometimes we fall Down because there is something down there we're supposed to find")

image from here


 "I promise you that you will one day stand aside and look at your difficult times, and you will realize that He was always there beside you."
Complete message by Thomas S. Monson, We Never Walk Alone


"If we place a little more patience in the process and a greater amount of faith in the Lord, our challenges will find their way toward successful conclusions."
Complete message by Val R. Christensen, Overcoming Discouragement 



"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
 Michael Jordan


 "To lift our spirit and send us on our way rejoicing, the devil’s designs of despair, discouragement, depression, and despondency can be defeated in a dozen ways, namely: repentance, prayer, service, work, health, reading, blessings, fasting, friends, music, endurance, and goals."
Complete message by Ezra Taft Benson, Do Not Despair


 

image from here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...