Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mini Desserts

Taste of Home has a post with some Favorite Mini Desserts that look great.
 
Here are a few I really would like to try -
 
 
 
Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
 
..
 
 
Mini Key Lime and Coconut Pies
 
..
 
 
Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
 
..
 
 
Mini Caramel Cheesecakes

...

And from Cooking Classy comes this  

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce | Cooking Classy


Aren't these some fine looking fall desserts?
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...