Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Autumn Fall Fun Stuff

A few Fall / Autumn ideas from my paper files:
 
Turkey Mat idea from Family Fun November 2006
 
 
---
 
Turkey Sandwiches from Family Fun November 2007
 
 
---
 
Foliage Friends  from Family Fun October 2006
 
 
---
 
Thanks Giving bunting from Family Fun November 2007
 
 
---
 
Scarecrows cookies from Family Fun October 2006
 
 
---
 
Pumpkin Rocks from Family Fun October 2005
 
 
Fun stuff huh!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...