Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Glutten-Free Baking

 
I just found this place - The Art of Gluten-Free Baking - and thought I'd share the find.
 
There seem to be some great recipes and info about gluten-free baking, including this
Ingredient Substitutions, which looks like it could be very useful.
 
 
I am not personally a gluten-free person, nor is anyone in my household, so this site isn't something necessary for me, but it was intriguing and I thought it was worthy of note just incase I do need something some day.
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...