Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Homemade Father's Day Gifts

 
 Here are some fun ideas for a gift for daddy -
 
from Family Fun magazine June/July 2009
 
 My Dad Rocks!   Cute Rocks!

--
 
Cute note pad for the dad that enjoys nature. 
 
 --

I clipped this out of a catalog many years ago. 
All of the info I have about it is at the bottom of the image.
I think I planned on making one someday, but someday never came.
 
It's still kinda fun!
 
The L.E.A.D 2.5 Word Processor
 Pencils in a frame never looked so fun!
 

--

It's Overflowing has several ideas for daddy gifts too.
Lots of Father's Day Crafts - ItsOverflowing
 
--

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...