Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beach Stuff

Ready for some Summer Fun ... in the sand ... ?
Here are some fun things I found in my files and wanted to save.


Sand Painting from a Carson-Delos Publication


---

Sand Mosaics here (and with a much better picture)

--- 

 Here are a couple things I had pictures of, but decided not to scan my original page because these are definitely better than scans:



---



---

Woman's Day 7/18/89  had a similar project with sand in this issue. 


---
It also had some cute shells creatures - just glue the eyes on shells, and then glue them to a magnet or pin back if you wish.


---

Drift Wood and Pebble Tic Tac Toe would be fun, like this from a Woman's Day 7/18/89 magazine.



---

I don't know why I can't find this one, but it's really a cute idea I found in 2006 -
Beach Preserves
(maybe they found that for some reason it doesn't really work as well as they would like)
I thought at first that it was going to be some sort of jelly that set up to hold everything in place, but nope, just seawater.
It's cute how they glued the sand onto the rim too.
---
and this one couldn't be found online, but I think it's a fun change from a sand castle
---
Lastly, our children  helped create these at a family reunion in 2006 using sand from the beach we were at and shells from a little store nearby (because let's face it, it wasn't easy finding little shells like these in the sand on the beach - they were nowhere to be found).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...