Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Virtue of Kindness




We saw a plaque in the window of a pharmacy that had a great saying on it -
 
There is no such thing as a small
act of kindness.
 
This quote was attributed to Marjorie Pay Hinckley, and I'm sure she has said it, but when I search for it online I find that it is attributed to Scott Adams and it included one more line (here)...
 
Every act creates a ripple
with no logical end.
 
*****

Image from HERE
*****
 
Kind words
can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are
truly endless.
 
- Mother Teresa
 
 
*****
 
image from here
 
*****
 
No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
 
~ Aesop
 
*****
 
image from here
 
*****
 
A simple act of kindness can change the course of
a lifetime.
 
*****
 
image from here
 
*****
 
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
 

 
***** 

Kindness is the essence of greatness and the fundamental characteristic of the noblest men and women I have known. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
Kind words not only lift our spirits in the moment they are given, but they can linger with us over the years.
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...