Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Party Lights

and this streamer garland too

-----

Here is another lighting idea using tulle or other sheer fabric to soften the look.
This is from Sew Sweet Stitches
The colored poms assortment is pretty too.



-----

Most everyone has strands of lights with their Christmas décor. 
This is a fun DIY that would make a great party look.
Dixie Cup Lighting Garland from Hey Gorgeous Events
I love this look! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...