Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, April 29, 2013

B-day Pancakes and Sprinkles Party Decor

We moved into our house 21 years ago today and often celebrate this day as our House's birthday.

So, what a fun time to try these birthday pancakes from Seeded at the Table
(FYI - I did make these for breakfast and they were yummy.  We only used cool whip for the topping because they were sweet enough. )

Birthday Cake Pancakes 2

pancakes for breakfast is only the beginning - 


Instead of a cake for dessert, a fun idea might be to have a cupcake or cookie bar (complete with ice cream) where the guests (or family) could decorate their own dessert with assorted sprinkles.

image from here



There are many fabulous parties with sprinkles:

Sprinkled with Love from KoJo Designs



and


Sprinkle with Sweetness from Sweet Designs

Sucker for Sprinkles Dessert Table


and

How to Make a Festive Sprinkle Bag or Hat from Tikkido




All of this reminds me of the cute Mini Milkshake Shooters with the glasses dipped in sprinkles from a post I did couple years ago.

(Another FYI - I didn't do any of this other stuff today - just the pancakes!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...