Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Today is a Good Day!


today is a good day to have a good day print
image from here


"I hope each day we are thankful for life, for knowing that we are sons and daughters of God and that the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ is upon the earth. I hope we will have a desire and a determination to make each day a good day.


Each day will be a good day if we will think of the Savior and make Him the center of our lives, for He is “the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.”
 
Don’t worry about those things which you cannot change. If something can be done, do it. If nothing can be done, don’t worry about it. "
 
 

“For every worry under the sun,
There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, hurry and find it,
If there be none, never mind it.”
 
Full Message by George I. Cannon found here
 
 
"This time, like all times, is a very good one,
if we but know what to do with it."
 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...