Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just Crafting

This cute wrapped wire letter is from a magazine I saved in my files some time ago.  I couldn't find any info to tell me what magazine it was or any sort of date.
 -----

Ribbon wrapped bracelets look fun, and any shape, including the letter above would look great with colorfully designed ribbon.
This is another page from my paper files, saved from a Family Fun magazine from April 2007.


-----

Confetti shapes.  This one is a heart shape, but it could be any shape, including any letter of the alphabet.  Learn how at Dollar Store Crafts




-----


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...