Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Quilts I'm Lovin'

These quilts are among the

Stuff I'm lovin'

pretty pink baby quilt from Ingrid Barlow


----- 
 I love the not-so-straight stitch quilting here. Tutorial found at Katie Did



-----

The gray quilt above reminds me of a quilted pillow I found a long time ago, here, (and I still don't know where it comes from, but I love it).

-----

I also like the first quilt on this next photo - seen at Apartment Therapy
I like the look of the three different quilts together too ..., and on a built in porch makes it a lovely place for grandchildren to share some time together at their grandparents house ...,  Oh a lovely thought!
And, the three chairs as end tables, filled with books and snacks is another cute idea.





-----

I have had this photo in my file for a long time now, but haven't been able to find it again to name the source, but decided to add it here, because I saw it again, this time on Pinterest, and they give the source as 100 Layer Cake, but clicking that link doesn't take you straight to the quilt on the tree. I was so hoping to find that correct link straight to the quilt.  Maybe someday!

anyway ...,  the quilt on the tree and in the box is a fun look for the right occasion




-----

I love quilts!

other quilt posts include:

here, herehere, and here


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...