Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mistakes?

 
The heavens will not be filled with those who never made mistakes but with those who recognized that they were off course and who corrected their ways to get back in the light of gospel truth.”
Dieter F. Uchtdorf  (Click on his name for the full message)
 
 
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
 
Image from HERE

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...