Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 5, 2012

3 Step Ladder

It's Show and Tell Time

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.

Simple indeed - it's just a step ladder - but it helps me reach things on those high shelves or change a light bulb in the ceiling much easier. 
 
 
Werner 223-6 StepRight 225-Pound Duty Rating Type II Step Stool Steel, 3-foot

Image from Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...