Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Wooden Clasp Hangers as Wall Decor

I posted this photo in an earlier post about tassels and party decor, and noticed the hangers too - thought it was a novel idea - a clever way to display things - from Oh Joy!.

When I saw the idea I thought of using those hangers to hold fabric.  Stacking fabric is what I do now, and it's sometimes hard to quickly get to the middle pieces and still keep things stacked nicely. Well, the thought left my mind because I don't have room to hang all of the fabric I have.  I still think it's a great idea though!


Oh-joy-studio-wall


A couple days later I find this in my Reader from  It's Overflowing and I thought someone had read my mind.  Okay, I know that just because I have a thought doesn't mean I was the first to think it ... or the only one to think it ... rather, I do believe that any thought I have has been "thunk" before.





Oh well!  I still like it!  It adds some great color to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...