Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Perfect Pumpkins and Other Halloween Decor

Blogs have been showing Halloween decor or Fall decor for several weeks now - here are a few of my favorites -


Doilies on a pumpkin can look amazing, like this one from Ticking and Toile



---

This next look is from Tatortots and Jello

The plain white pumpkins look great!  I love the color combination - gray, white, orange, black.  Great idea to use chains.  Cool numbers. Love the window/door.
The trees kinda throw my simple mind off a bit for Halloween, though I do think they help make this look what it is, and it reminds me of the fact that we are all different - and oh how nice that is.  Sometimes it's our differences that work well together.  Just look at all the different textures in this set up  ... they work so well together.




---


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...