Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Party Ideas

(Update - looking back on this post I found that it was "broken".  The links and photos were not working, so I did some research and found it again.  Most of the photos are exactly what I had originally saved, but there are a couple that I didn't know for sure, so I used what I liked this time. They might be something I posted somewhere else, so we see it twice, but I hope I haven't referred to something in a post I made since this post, saying that a look was here that now isn't here.  Sorry for the confusion!)

It includes things like these doily crowns



Great color schemes like this



Fun looks like this beach party


and this


  
and this - floating umbrellas



and this




and this




and this


Her board will have the links to each of these photos.

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...