Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Handmade Pottery

Okay, I am so in want of these - every piece she has is so desirable. 
I've posted several here so I can drool and oooh and ahhh over them ... cause I'm never gonna really see them in my home ..., well, unless I win the lottery - like that's gonna happen - I don't buy lottery tickets.

But look at the dainty detail and fabulous designs ...
Serving Tray - Linen - Stitch

this pink bowl with a spout - just love it ...
REGISTRY for Elli and Danny

and this little spoon inside this high backed bowl ...
Salt Cellar and Spoon - Pink

the cup cake tiers and to cry die for ...
Cupcake Stand SALE - Stitch - Yellow

just look at these little ruffles ...
Cupcake Stand SALE - Ruffle - Aqua

oh the plates ... the colors ... lovely ...
MADE TO ORDER - Set of 2 - Pottery Plates - Your Color Choice

and look at this berry bowl ...
Floral Berry Bowl - Berry Colander - Large - Aqua

and these sweet tumblers ...
Tumblers - Cups - Pair of Wine Cups - Yellow

and this is the piece that forced me encouraged me to look into this wonderful etsy shop full of handmade pottery ...
Hanging Kitchen Basket - Set of 3 with UnMatchy edges - MADE TO ORDER - Citrus Colors

ooooohhhhh!!!! ....
can I just get this one?
I have the perfect place for it ...
Hanging Kitchen Basket - Set of 3 with UnMatchy edges - MADE TO ORDER - Citrus Colors


Oh, I learned about this from Mini Manor Blog - she posted it and I took a look. AH OH!

I was hoping that my posting about it would make me feel better - kinda like I own them because they can be seen here.  Coveting is a bad thing ... a bad bad thing .... 

(I wonder if that's why she posted about it?  Oh bother ... maybe she bought one!)

Okay! I'm all better now!
But really, aren't they just awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...