Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Built in Beds

I like the storage cupboards between each bed - I can never have too much storage space.

I like the wall lamps in the individual stalls - excellent for personal reading time.

The windows above the beds let in the natural light and adds so much to the room - I like that idea.

The light wall color appeals to me, and the natural linen looking bedding and curtains on a rod are a great way to add color and style to the simplicity of this wall.

Other things I like - the ceiling fan, the rug, the large window/french doors.

Maybe the space under the beds could have drawers or cupboard doors for storage space.

From Garden and Gun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...