Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pom Poms (of the yarn sort)

I have always loved yarn pom poms, but never have they been so in style.  And they are being used at weddings - and they are so cute and fun - a great way to use your colors.  Here are a few looks using yarn poms I found online -
These yarn pom garlands each have their own style -

----
From Sew4Home comes this pom garland

----
Yet another yarn pom garland from Etsy

----
Toss yarn poms in the air like this ... 
----



----
Not garland, not tossed (but still in the air),
not so full of fluff (but still yarn and still cute)...
Pom Decor -  from A Subtle Revelry

----
Pom flower centerpiece from Carl and Casey

----
or a grouping from It's Overflowing
 
----
and now another from Me and Jilly
 

----
A Pom Boutenniere - DIY from One Fab Day

----------
Poms are just so much fun ...
A Pom Celebration from Oh Joy

----

And More -

Yarn pom name place holder from Etsy

----
Pom Pom Printables from Domestifluff
----
A pom scarf from Bubbly Nature Creations


----

Or poms on a scarf like theses from Megan Brooke Handmade

----------

Older posts including yarn poms -
and  Yarn

This has been fun!  I remember making yarn pom poms when I was a teenager.
Now, where can I use them? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...