Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hobby Lobby's Pinterest Boards

I've found some great looks on Hobby Lobby's Pinterest Boards.
This is not a paid advertisement, it's just something I found - you know, something that inspires and makes for a creatively galore-ious day. Here are a few of my favorites.
Hobby Lobby's Party Time board has some fun looks to save -
These are really cute favors - pinwheels added to the cork of these tiny bottles filled with candy.
Pinned from dot coms for moms


Garland is everywhere, and this is tiny stuff, but so great. Pinned from Misako Mimoko

From their Things We Love board comes this great looking bakers twine tassel that was pinned from momtastic (tutorial found there)

Beautiful decoupaged wooden hangers from their Valentine's Day board, pinned from HERE.

And these wands are kinda fun - from their Can You Even Imagine board,


They have a  board all about yarn - here are a few of my favorites from that board -

Lamp shade cover up pinned from HERE


Cover up some bottles like we see HERE


How about wrappin' some trees, like these HERE


Make some balls to hang together like these HERE

Fun stuff huh!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...