Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Twig Blossoms

I have seen silk flowers glued onto twigs before ... and even done it myself, years ago when I saw it in a magazine ... before computers existed (well, before our family owned a computer - yes it was several many years ago).   I may have even posted about one here on the blog ??? maybe ???  ... ya, I did on A Sweet Spring Look.

Well, this is one twig blossom that caught my eye ... and I'm posting it for sure!
It's so Fun and Creatively cuteWhisker Graphics brings us this look called Bitty Bag Floral Arrangement ... at least that is where I saw the look.
 
 
This one is from Craft Critters
 
 
Here is another site to check for Unique Wedding Centerpieces with Birch Twigs
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...