Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LOOKS from Style Me Pretty

I found some looks that are similar to some earlier looks that I saved, and wanted to save these too. The photos in this post come from one of my favorite wedding sites - Style Me Pretty

I have seen bales for seating and have saved the look of some (see bales in SEARCH MY STUFF ROOM), but this is a little bit different in that it isn't for seating, it's the back drop. I really like this look for some occasions.
Bales Backdrop HERE





I've saved the look of ribbon on chairs before - here, but found this one that I like too. It is so creamy and pastel ... kinda dreamy don't you think?
These chairs come from HERE, as do the table scapes.





The table runner is similar to the look I saved here. I do love the soft colors and wonderful texture these looks have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...